Setup and Troubleshooting (#4) - Forum rules (#5) - Message List
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed.
- Off-topic messages are not allowed.
- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated.
- Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or asking for information on warez, crackz, etc. or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed.
- Members should respect the bandwidth of other users and sites. The use of inline image tags pointing to data stored on third party systems for which the user has not received permission to link to may be removed.
- Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large or small text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts. Users consistently abusing this will be warned.
- Members should use an appropriate, descriptive title when posting a new topic. Examples of bad titles include; "Help me!", "I'm stuck!", "I've got an error!", etc. Examples of good titles include; "Cannot connect to S2S", "Cannot run Sophie2 on Linux", etc.
- Moderators are allowed to edit/remove messages without a warning.
10/10/08 14:11:46 (13 years ago)