Ticket #753 (closed planned_task: obsolete)

Opened 14 years ago

Last modified 13 years ago

FRAME_SIZE_R1

Reported by: Astea Owned by: deni
Priority: 3 Milestone: M06_ALPHA1
Component: FRAME_PROPERTIES Version: 2.0
Keywords: Cc:
Category: MAIN Effort: 1
Importance: 0 Ticket_group:
Estimated Number of Hours: Add Hours to Ticket:
Billable?: Total Hours:
Analysis_owners: dido, deni Design_owners: deni
Imp._owners: deni Test_owners:
Analysis_reviewers: deyan Changelog:
Design_reviewers: pap Imp._reviewers: meddle, pap
Test_reviewers: Analysis_score: 3
Design_score: 3.5 Imp._score: 3.5
Test_score: 0

Description

wiki page: FRAME_SIZE_R1 - effort: 1d

Change History

comment:1 Changed 13 years ago by dido

  • Status changed from new to s1a_analysis_started
  • Analysis_score set to 0
  • Test_score set to 0
  • Design_score set to 0
  • Owner changed from Astea to dido
  • Imp._score set to 0
  • Analysis_owners set to dido, deni

Analysis (1h)

comment:2 Changed 13 years ago by deni

  • Status changed from s1a_analysis_started to s1b_analysis_finished

comment:3 Changed 13 years ago by deyan

  • Status changed from s1b_analysis_finished to s1c_analysis_ok
  • Analysis_reviewers set to deyan
  • Analysis_score changed from 0 to 3
  • In frame HUD there should be lock button that locks the width to height. This may not be part of this revision, but is important.
  • Please make sure the behavior is clear when the frame is rotated for example.

comment:4 Changed 13 years ago by deni

  • Owner changed from dido to deni
  • Status changed from s1c_analysis_ok to s2a_design_started

comment:5 Changed 13 years ago by deni

  • Design_owners set to deni
  • Status changed from s2a_design_started to s2b_design_finished

comment:6 Changed 13 years ago by deni

  • Status changed from s2b_design_finished to s1c_analysis_ok

comment:7 Changed 13 years ago by deni

  • Status changed from s1c_analysis_ok to s2a_design_started

comment:8 Changed 13 years ago by deni

  • Status changed from s2a_design_started to s2b_design_finished

comment:9 Changed 13 years ago by pap

  • Status changed from s2b_design_finished to s2c_design_ok
  • Design_score changed from 0 to 3.5
  • Design_reviewers set to pap
  • Is the ResizeAreaElement going to extend some class/implement an interface? This should be mentioned in the design.
  • The ResizeAreaElement should not be size 1:1:1. Please change this to some other proportion.
  • It would be good to define some minimal frame size, different than (0,0).
  • I suggest(it is not necessary to do it) that you also listen for MOUSE_ENTERED and MOUSE_EXITED InputEventR3s and use them to change the color of the corresponding ResizeAreaElement. This way you will indicate that the user can interract with it.
  • Add the JUnit4 annotations where needed in the test.
  • I also think it might be better to keep the rotation center and angle for every frameView(you may not do it now). This implies that the HUD should update itself according to the selected frame.
  • The changeset provided for design is bad. You gave me changes to a file that does not exist in the trunk. Also I think that if I would've merged it the project would be full of errors. Do not do that next time.

--done in about 2 hours

comment:10 Changed 13 years ago by deni

  • Status changed from s2c_design_ok to s3a_implementation_started
  • Imp._owners set to deni

comment:11 Changed 13 years ago by deni

  • Status changed from s3a_implementation_started to s3b_implementation_finished

comment:12 Changed 13 years ago by meddle

  • Status changed from s3b_implementation_finished to s3c_implementation_ok
  • Imp._score changed from 0 to 3.5
  • Imp._reviewers set to meddle, pap

The resizing worked in the preview mode but we fixed it. I'm very happy with that implementation. And except that you had malformed javadoc and code in some places I have no other notes :)

Ummm here we fixed resizing when grouped behavior, but that was not part of your task so it's something like a bugfix before the bug is found :)

3.5p (150m)

comment:13 Changed 13 years ago by deyan

  • Status changed from s3c_implementation_ok to closed
  • Resolution set to obsolete

Batch update from file query-obsoleted.csv

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.