- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, University Libraries Scholarly Commons, Institute of Computing in the Humanities, Arts, Social Sciences, and Department of African American Studies. April 22, 2010.
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, English Department. April 23, 2010.
- Illinois State University, Normal, IL, English Dept, April 24, 2010.
- Occidental College faculty workshop led by Dave Lopez and Holly Willis. March 2, 2010.
- University of Southern California faculty and graduate student workshops led by Dan Visel, Virginia Kuhn, and Holly Willis. March 9, 10, 11, 2010.
- CalState Long Beach English Department, led by Dan Visel, Virginia Kuhn and Holly Willis. March 12, 2010.
- THATCamp: The Humanities and Technology Camp, Los Angeles. Hands-on workshop on Sophie authoring functionality, led by Dave Lopez and Holly Willis. March 13, 2010.
- Clemson University faculty and graduate student workshop. Hands-on workshop for 25 faculty members in the Art Department, Digital Production Department, and faculty in Rhetorics, Communication and Information Design. Mid-March, 2010.
- Society for Cinema and Media Studies, Media Literacy Panel. Sophie overview in the context of multimedia literacy, presented by Holly Willis. March 20, 2010.
Sophie 2.0 was recently featured as one of ten projects destined to impact next generation arts journalism by the National Summit on Arts Journalism, presented by the USC Annenberg School for Communication and the National Endowment for the Arts. Read more on the National Arts Journalism Program site. http://www.najp.org/summit